Prairie Kids Dental
in Columbus, OH
Prairie Kids Dental serves children of all ages in Columbus and surrounding areas. Our friendly and empathetic team isn’t just highly experienced when it comes to working with babies, kids, tweens, and teens—it’s also our greatest passion! If you would like to learn more about our office, we recommend browsing our website and checking out our many five-star reviews. You can also contact our office for more specific information and questions.
We look forward to seeing your family soon!
Wellness focused-modern dentistry for children
We want all of our patients to have their oral health taken care of and have lots of fun at the same time! As a pediatric dental practice, our entire office is centered around children and their unique needs. Some of our kid-friendly amenities include:
- Fun Play Area in Lobby
- Books and Toys for All Ages
- TVs in Every Treatment Room
- Treasure Chest Full of Prizes
Our Office Policies
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment to take care of any last minute details and allow adequate time to care for your child. Late patients may need to be rescheduled.
- We require 24 hours advance notice (by 2 PM the previous business day) if you cannot make your scheduled appointment.
- We allow only one missed appointment (without prior notice) per 12 months. For a second broken appointment within 12 months, you will be placed on a same-day call list.
- Someone other than a parent or legal guardian may accompany your child after their initial visit, but we will need a completed form with detailed information on that authorization.
- We ask that all visitors be mindful of using cell phones in our office due to privacy, security, and courtesy concerns. Please ask before taking pictures or recording videos.
Meet Oliver, Our Office Therapy Dog
Whether you experience chronic dental anxiety or you just want to have a furry companion sit with you during your treatment, our office therapy dog Oliver is available upon request! Simply let us know that you would like him to join you when you schedule your appointment, and we’ll be sure to add your visit to his calendar.
If he is available in the office when you come in, he may be able to attend your appointment with you even if you didn’t request his services beforehand, but there are no guarantees. Therapy dogs have been shown to make medical and dental visits far more relaxing and enjoyable for patients, so we are happy to provide this option (and so is Oliver!)Contact Us